Albrecht Dürer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolour pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects and vibrancy. The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours. Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints.
- High-quality pigments with unsurpassed lightfastness and colour brilliance
- Soft, deeply coloured smear
- Fully water-soluble lead
- Thick 3.8 mm lead
- High breaking strength through secondary glueing (SV)
- 36-piece studio box including watercolour brush
- Available as a single colour or in different assortments