The multifunctional Goldfaber Aqua Dual Marker is the ideal companion for your creative journey and helps you to realize many DIY trends. With its two different tips - brush tip and fineliner tip - it offers thousands of possibilities for creating first sketches, stylish lettering or delicate watercolouring. The sturdy, metal-encased fineliner tip is perfect for preliminary drawings, for coloring in small areas, for hatching or for drawing exact contours. The water-based ink is always ready to use and is also excellent for painting with water. The marker is a pioneer in its field: it protects the environment by using 100% recycled material for the cap and barrel.
- Water-based dual-tipped dye marker
- Soft, flexible brush tip for painterly work and metal-framed fineliner tip for contours and details
- Line width fineliner tip 0.4 mm
- Completely water-soluble
- streak free
- Odorless, acid-free, pH-neutral
- 6 case
- Colors: 104, 119, 164, 171, 196, 281
- The cap and shaft are made from 100% recyclate and may vary in color due to production.