Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. The expressiveness and resistance to aging, as well as the combination possibilities with many other painting techniques, have always made the medium interesting for artists and graphic designers. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist inks in a modern, uncomplicated drawing pen, the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and highly lightfast drawing ink is ideal for making sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion drawings and illustrations.
- Ideal for creative letterings and fonts
- A nice set for everyone who wants to design their own greeting cards and gift tags.
- In addition to a pencil for preliminary drawings, it includes Pitt Artist Pen Fineliner for contours, fine details and decorations, Pitt Artist Pens with a brush tip for lettering, curves and fill-ins as well as metallic markers for a beautiful glitter effect.
- The set also includes greeting cards in different colours and templates for gift tags.
- Developed with professional hand lettering artists
- Includes a hand lettering booklet with instructions and tips
- 12-piece set: 5 Pitt Artist Pens B = brush tip (colours 108 cadmium yellow dark, 131 coral, 148 ice blue, 170 may green, 199 black), 2 Pitt Artist Pen Fineliner S = 0.3 and 1.5 (colour 199 black), 3 metallic markers (Colours heart of gold, berry nice, wanderlust), 1 Goldfaber pencil B, greeting card and gift tag block